Please read the following Terms and Conditions as they are an agreement between you the “Guest”, the “Host” of Warialda “the Property” that you agree to be bound by upon booking. These Terms and Conditions are valid from 1 October 2021 and supersede all previous Terms and Conditions.
Payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
Bookings made directly via the Warialda website, https://warialda.com.au, require 50% payment at the time of booking
If the booking is made via an Online Travel Agent (OTA) such as Airbnb, Riparide or Stayz, the payment policy of the OTA will be applicable.
Payments made via the Warialda website, warialda.com.au, can be made by credit card via the Stripe secure online payment system.
Additional Fees & Charges
A non-refundable Cleaning Fee of $180 per stay is applicable. The property is not serviced accommodation and the rental rates reflect this. The house is thoroughly cleaned between each booking.
A refundable Security Bond of $350 per stay is applicable. The Security Bond will be refunded within 7 days of departure in the event no damage, excessive mess or theft of property occurs during the rental period.
The Host reserves the right to withhold refunding any amount from the Security Bond for incidents which result in certain losses or expenses, including but not limited to:
• Excess cleaning – at cost
• Removal of excess garbage, boxes, bottles etc – at cost
• Damages/breakages to the property – at cost
• Excess Internet charges – at cost
• Damage caused by pets whether authorised or unauthorised – at
• Replacement of lost keys – at cost
• Cleaning fee for unclean BBQs – $40.00
• After hours key lock out or security after hours call out – at cost
• Strict No Party policy
• Any other incidental charges that may be incurred as per our Terms and Conditions which shall be deemed to form part of this agreement.
Bookings may be subject to change or cancellation if found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions which shall be deemed to form part of this agreement.
Pet-friendly terms and conditions must be agreed to, and any damages caused will be deducted from the Security Bond.
- Dogs are permitted, however other pets are not permitted.
- The Guest must notify the Host upon booking whether a dog will be brought to the Property and what breed/s.
- Maximum two dogs per stay
- All dogs are to remain outside, unless specific approval has been granted by the Host prior to booking.
- Dogs must be kept off furniture – indoors and outdoors.
- Dogs can be kept on the large back deck that is secure, has cover and a kennel. They are also free to wander the property off-leash under supervision as long as they can be kept under control in the event they come across another animal.
- If the Guests are leaving the dog(s) at the property, they must be kept on the back deck.
- Guests are required to pick up after their dog(s) with the pooper scooper provided
- Dogs are not to leave the property without the Guest. It is possible for a dog to escape if they reach the boundary fence unsupervised or secured.
- Any damages caused by the Guests dog/s will be deducted from the Security Bond.
- Additional cleaning charges may apply if pet hair, urine, fleas, odour
or any evidence of the pet be left behind after the Guests leave. It is recommended all dogs be treated for fleas and ticks before arriving or wearing tick and flea collars to avoid bringing or picking up ticks and fleas to/from the area.
- Dogs are the responsibility of their Owners. The Host accepts no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the rental period – full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet’s owner and upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, Guests agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the Hosts and that no discussion will be entered into.
For bookings (made via the warialda.com.au website cancelled at least 14 days prior to check-in, 100% of the total amount paid will be refunded. If the booking is cancelled between 7 and 14 days before check-in, 50% will be refunded. Otherwise, no refund will be given.
If booking is made through Online Travel Agents i.e. Airbnb, then the cancellation policy for that platform will apply.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is available from 3pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is 10am on the day of departure
- Early check-in and late check-out may be granted when possible. However, this will be subject to other Guest’s arriving or departing and Housekeeping availability.
- Keys will be available at the Property upon arrival from a locked key safe.
- The Guest will be provided with details of the key location and access codes via email before the arrival date
- Guests are requested to take the access information with them to access the Property.
During The Stay
• Bed linen and bath towels will be provided free of charge for use at the Property.
• Beach towels are not provided.
• Hand towels, face washers, doonas and covers, tea towels are all
- Guests are requested, if upon arrival to the Property, there are any items related to cleanliness, damage or appliance operation
to report such items to the “Host” promptly and allow the “Host”, or its agents, contractors or employees access to the premises for the purposes of inspection and if necessary cleaning or repairing of damage.
- Regarding repairs and appliances in some instances immediate repairs may be beyond our control, and no responsibility is accepted by the Host for these circumstances. No recompense will be negotiated due to the failure of any services, equipment or other contents provided at the premises.
Movement of Items Between Dwellings
- In the event that both the House and the Studio have been rented by the same Guests, no items or furniture (indoor or outdoor) are to be moved from one dwelling to another. Movements may cause unnecessary damage to items and the Property itself, and can cause excess cleaning time due to complex housekeeping inventory checks.
- Any damages/excess cleaning caused by movement of items or furniture will be deducted from the Security Bond.
- High-speed Wireless Internet is provided free of charge for Guests for email, perusing social media, and web browsing. The internet service is suitable for TV streaming, however it is not to be used for gaming, or downloading movies, TV shows or large files.
- Whilst the Internet Plan allows for large usage, data allowance is not unlimited and excess usage may be charged and deducted from the Security Bond.
- The operation of any internet connection during the rental period is not guaranteed and may be disrupted or unavailable. The Guest will not hold the Host liable for any disruption to these services.
- For the comfort of all our Guests, the Property is non-smoking.
- Any damages caused or excess cleaning required by smoking on or inside the premises will be deducted from the Guest bond.
Lost Keys / Keys Locked Inside
- If Guests lose keys or lock keys inside the Property and require access, a call out fee will apply and be payable by Guests directly to the locksmith.
- If replacement keys need to be cut, key barrels need to be replaced, or in secure complexes, re-keying is required costs will be calculated based accordingly and charged to the Guest. Payable directly to the locksmith.
- Guests must use the key safe to secure the one set of keys at all times when they leave the Property, including upon check-out.
- If a tradesman needs to attend to any requested or agreed on maintenance during the rental period, this will ensure they can access the Property.
- Guests are to separate rubbish and recycling in the dual compartment bin in the kitchen and dispose of the waste in the appropriate bins provided outside.
- The Property’s caretaker will place bins out on street for collection on Tuesday afternoon and bring them back in on Wednesday morning.
- General Waste (red lid) is collected every week and Recycling (yellow lid) is every second week.
- The bin lids must be able to close for the collection
- A bin compartment is allocated for compost
- The Guest is encouraged to use the compost for food scraps, however the compost waste must be placed in the large black compost bins prior to departure.
- The black compost bins are located outside between the swing set and the wood shed.
- No meat or dairy products are to be placed in the compost – just fruit, vegetable, bread and coffee scraps and egg shells.
- Guests are welcome to park outside the house on the gravel, however Guests are encouraged to park in the covered carport near the studio to minimise any risk of damage to their vehicles.
- Guests must keep on the driveway and not park or drive on the grass under any circumstance.
- The property is available for the Guests stipulated in the booking only. No extra Guests are permitted on the premises without pre- arrangement from the Host.
- The number of occupants must not exceed 6 in the Main House. There are three bedrooms, one with a king bed, one with a queen bed and one with two king singles.
- The Host reserves the right to refuse any bookings that are determined to be inappropriate and are a conflict in regard to the National Holiday and Short Term Rental Code of Conduct.
- Excessive noise, parties and functions are not permitted at the Property. Guests will be responsible for any call-out fees that are made necessary by noise complaints from neighbours. This fee will be taken from the Guest’s Security Bond.
The Host requests Guests to leave the Property as it was found to avoid extra cleaning charges. This includes:
- washing dishes and placing back where they belong
- emptying the dishwasher and placing items where they belong
- placement of rubbish and compost in the bins provided
- cleaning of the BBQ
Beds will be stripped, and floors cleaned by the Housekeepers as part of their normal house cleaning duties however excessively dirty walls/floors and linen (if applicable) will be charged.
In the event of breakages, damages and lost items, the Host requests that Guests report the incident as soon as possible. Damages may be deducted from bond.
Personal and Lost Property
- No responsibility will be taken by the Hosts for Guest’s personal belongings.
- If items are left at the Property, the Host will contact the Housekeepers to determine whether the items were located.
- If located, items will be returned via Australia Post COD at the expense of the Guest.
Guests actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the Guests.
The Hosts do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour on or off the Property, during a stay or at any other time.
A condition of entering and/or staying at the Property means that all Guests understand and agree to indemnify the Host against any responsibility or action(s) (legal or other), due to any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) while within or outside of the Property (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc.) during a stay or at any other time.
Please be aware there are two unfenced dams on the Property. Children and dogs must be supervised at all times and swimming in the dams is not permitted under any circumstance.
In the event, a beehive is placed on the Property, the Host will advise the Guest upon booking.
Limitation Of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law (and to the extent permitted under Australian Consumer Law), the total liability of the Property & its Hosts under or in connection with this Agreement in respect of all Claims (if any) is limited to the Fees paid or payable for the Booking and in any event, will never exceed the available proceeds of the professional indemnity and/or public liability insurance coverage of the Hosts (as varied from time to time) or the fees paid to the Host by the Guest, whichever is the lesser amount.
In no case shall the Host, its officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or licensors be liable for any Consequential Loss arising from the Guest’s use of, or reliance on the Services, the Website and/or content or information provided in the Property or in information brochures in the Property including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, even if advised of their possibility.
Australian Consumer Law
Further, nothing in this Agreement is intended to limit any Australian Consumer Law guarantees or warranties that may apply to the Services and that cannot be excluded.