A Holiday Home Amongst The Gum Trees
Please read the following “Terms and Conditions” as they are an agreement between you the “Guest”, the “Property” “Owner” of “Warialda” that you agree to be bound by upon booking. These Terms and Conditions are valid from 1 September 2020 and supersede all previous Terms and Conditions.
The underpinning guiding principles of these terms and conditions are simply:
This is a home;
Treat is as your own;
Respect the neighbours; and
Leave it as you find it.
Payment for your booking is required at the time of booking. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full.
Bookings made directly via the Warialda website are to be paid in full upon booking. This will differ if booking via AirBNB, HomeAway or another online booking channel.
Payments can be made by credit card via the Stripe or by Direct Bank Transfer. Payments by Direct Bank Transfer must be received before the booking is confirmed. If full payment is not received within 24 hours of the booking being made then the “Owner” reserves the right to cancel the booking. The bank account details are:
Account Name: PJ & GJ Witter
Account Number: 524916108
Additional Fees & Charges
A non-refundable Cleaning Fee of $160 per stay is applicable. The property is not serviced accommodation and the rental reflects this. The house is cleaned between each booking.
A refundable Damage Deposit of $250 per stay is applicable. The Damage Deposit will be refunded within 7 days of departure in the event no issues arise during the rental period.
The “Owner” reserves the right to withhold refunding any amount from the Damage Deposit for incidents which result in certain losses or expenses, including but not limited to:
- Excess cleaning – at cost
- Removal of excess garbage, boxes, bottles etc – at cost
- Damages/breakages to the property – at cost
- Excess Internet charges – at cost
- Unauthorised pets at the property
- Damage caused by pets whether authorised or unauthorised – at cost
- Replacement of lost keys – at cost
- Cleaning fee for unclean BBQs – $50.00
- After hours key lock out or security after hours call out – $140.00
- Strict No Party policy
- Any other incidental charges that may be incurred as per our Terms and Conditions which shall be deemed to form part of this agreement.
Bookings may be subject to change or cancellation if found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions which shall be deemed to form part of this agreement.
Pet-friendly terms and conditions must be agreed to, and any damages caused will be deducted from the bond.
- Dogs are permitted, however other pets are not.
- Please notify us upon booking that you’re bringing a dog
- Maximum two dogs per stay
- All dogs are to remain outside, unless specific approval has been granted prior to booking
- Dogs can be kept on the large back deck that is secure, has cover and a kennel. They’re also free to wander the property off-leash under your supervision as long as they can be kept under control in the event you come across another animal.
- If you’re leaving them at the property, they must be kept on the secure back deck.
- Please pick up after your dog with the pooper scooper provided
- Dogs are not to leave the property without you. The house is a fair way from the boundary but the fences are just barbed wire so please be aware of this if you have a dog who likes to explore a bit too much and at risk of escaping when not on the deck
- Any damages caused by your dog will be deducted from the Damage Deposit
- Additional cleaning charges may apply if pet hair, urine, fleas, odour or any evidence of the pet be left behind when you leave. We recommend your dog be treated for fleas and ticks before arriving or wearing tick and flea collars to avoid bringing or picking up ticks and fleas the area.
- Dogs are the responsibility of their owners. We accept no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period – full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions, guests agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into.
For bookings cancelled at least 14 days prior to check-in, 100% of the total amount paid will be refunded. If the booking is cancelled between 7 and 14 days before check-in, 50% will be refunded. Otherwise, no refund will be given.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is available from 3pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is 10am on the day of departure
We do offer early check-in and late check-out whenever it is possible, however this is subject to other guests staying, cleaners available and scheduled maintenance works etc.
- Keys will be available at the “Property” upon arrival from a locked key safe.
- The “Guest” will be provided with details of the key location and access codes via email before the arrival date
- “Guests” are requested to take the access information with them to access the “Property”.
- Bed linen and bath towels are not provided as a standard inclusion, however they can be arranged for $40 per queen bed and $20 per king single bed per stay.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- Hand towels, face washers, doonas and covers, tea towels are all provided.
DURING YOUR STAY
- “Guests” are requested if upon arrival to the “Property” there are any items related to cleanliness, damage or appliance operation to report such items to the “Owner” promptly and allow the “Owner”, or its agents, contractors or employees access to the premises for the purposes of inspection and if necessary cleaning or repairing of damage.
- Regarding repairs and appliances in some instances immediate repairs may be beyond our control, and no responsibility is accepted by the agent for these circumstances. No recompense will be negotiated due to the failure of any services, equipment or other contents provided at the premises.
Movement of Items Between Dwellings
- In the event that both the House and the Studio have been rented out, no items or furniture (indoor or outdoor) are to be moved from one dwelling to another. Movements may cause unnecessary damage to items and the “Property” itself, and can cause excess cleaning time due to complex housekeeping inventory checks.
- Any damages/excess cleaning caused by movement of items or furniture will be deducted from the bond.
- High-speed Wireless Internet is provided free of charge for “Guests” for email, perusing social media, and web browsing. Whilst it is suitable for TV streaming, it is not to be used for gaming, or downloading movies or shows.
- Whilst the Internet Plan allows for large usage, data allowance is not unlimited and excess usage may be charged and deducted from the bond.
- The operation of any internet connection during your stay is not guaranteed and may be disrupted or unavailable. The “Guest” will not hold the “Owner” liable for any disruption to these services.
- For the comfort of all our “Guests”, our properties are non-smoking.
- Any damages caused by smoking on or inside the premises will be deducted from the “Guest” bond.
Lost Keys / Keys Locked Inside
- If “Guests” lose keys or lock keys inside the “Property” and require access, a security call fee will apply.
- If replacement keys need to be cut, key barrels need to be replaced, or in secure complexes, re-keying is required costs will be calculated based accordingly and charged to the “Guest”.
- If there is a key-safe at the “Property”, please use it to secure one set of keys at all times when you leave the “Property”, including when you check out.
- If a tradesman needs to attend to any requested or agreed on maintenance during your stay, this will ensure they can access the “Property”.
- “Guests” are to separate rubbish in the dual compartment rubbish bin in the kitchen and dispose of the waste in the appropriate bins provided outside.
- The property caretaker will place bins out on street for collection on Tuesday afternoon and bring them back in on Wednesday morning.
- General Waste (the red lid) is collected every week and Recycling (yellow lid) is every second week.
- The bin lids must be able to close for the collection.
- A red compost bin is kept under the kitchen sink
- We encourage you to use the compost for food scraps, however the compost must be placed in the large black compost bins and the red bin washed prior to departure.
- The black compost bins are located outside between the swing set and the shed
- No meat or dairy products are to be placed in the Compost – just fruit, vegetable, bread and coffee scraps and egg shells.
- Guests are welcome to park outside the house on the gravel, however you are encouraged to park in the covered car port near the studio to protect your car from the potential threat of falling branches
- Please keep to the driveway and do not park or drive on the grass under any circumstance
- The property is available for “Guests” only. No extra “Guests” are permitted on the premises without pre-arrangement from the “Owner”.
- The number of occupants must not exceed 6 in the main house. There are three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with two king singles.
- The “Owners” reserve the right to refuse any bookings that are determined to be inappropriate or that fall across Schoolies dates and are a conflict in regard to the National Holiday and Short Term Rental Code of Conduct
- Excessive noise, parties and functions are not permitted at the “Property”. Guests will be responsible for any call-out fees that are made necessary by noise complaints from neighbours. This fee will be taken from the “Guest’s” damage deposit.
The “Owner” requests “Guests” to leave the “Property” as it was found to avoid extra cleaning charges.
- washing dishes and placing back where they belong
- placement of rubbish and compost in the bins provided
- cleaning of the BBQ
Beds will be stripped, and floors clean by our Housekeepers as part of their normal house cleaning duties however excessively dirty walls/floors and linen (if applicable) will be charged.
In the event of breakages, damages and lost items, the “Owner” requests that “Guests” report the incident as soon as possible. Damages may be deducted from bond.
Personal and Lost Property
- No responsibility will be taken by the “Owners” for “Guest’s” personal belongings.
- If items are left at the “Property”, the “Owner” will contact the housekeepers/cleaners to determine whether the items were located.
- If located, items will be returned via Australia Post COD at the expense of the “Guest”.
“Guests” ’ actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the “Guests”.
The “Owners” of Warialda do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour etc. on or off the premises, during a stay or at any other time.
A condition of entering and/or staying at this “Property” means that all “Guests” understand and agree to indemnify the agent and “Owner” against any responsibility or action(s) (legal or other), due to any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc.) during a stay or at any other time.